Computing and Information Sciences stands for the continuously
evolving and converging information technologies, including:
- Human-computer interaction and User-centered Design
- Social computing and social intelligence
- Ubiquitous computing and mobile systems
- Gaming and Semantic Systems
- Computer-assisted Learning and Cognition
- Privacy, Security and trust management
- Information Visualization and Visual Analytics
- Foundations of Information Science, such as Information
Theory, AI, and Soft Computing
- Implementations and Information Technology
- Applications with Image Processing, Computer Vision
Systems, Language and Search Engine Design, etc.
Journal of Information Processing Systems (JIPS) is the official international journal of the Korea Information Processing Society. As information processing systems are progressing at a rapid pace, the Korea Information Processing Society is committed to providing researchers and other professionals with the academic information and resources they need to keep abreast with ongoing developments. The JIPS aims to be a premier source that enables researchers and professionals all over the world to promote, share, and discuss all major research issues and developments in the field of information processing systems and other related fields.
- Computational Theory, Algorithm Theory, Grid/Clustering Computing, Middleware, Multimedia Theory (Synchronization Indexing, Compacting), Parallel/Distributed Processing Theory, Computer System Applications.
- Artificial Intelligence, Image Processing, Voice Processing, Natural Language Processing, Multimedia, Human Computer Interface, Pattern Recognition, Computer Graphics, Semantic Web, Web Services.
- Internet Computing, Network Systems and Devices, Wireless/Ad-hoc/Sensor Networks, Network Modeling and Simulation, Network Management Techniques, Telecommunications, Communication Protocols, Transmission Techniques, Communication Systems, Digital Rights Management, Security, Encryption and Cryptography, Compression and Coding.
- Database, Software Engineering, E-commerce, Data Mining, Information Retrieval, Computer Education.
of Convergence covers the breadth of research in convergence
technology and its applications. Recently, advances in computing
and communication technologies are creating exciting new paradigms
and are emerging as disciplines to provide intelligent computing
and communication services all the time, everywhere, such as
ubiquitous/pervasive computing and communication, smart/Intelligent
computing and communication, green computing and communication,
and so on. This section covers all aspects of computing and
communications. Topics of interest include, but are not limited
to: (but are not limited to):
- Mobile computing and wireless communications
- Pervasive/ubiquitous computing
- Grid, cluster and cloud computing
- Biological/molecular computing
- Convergence computing
- Smart and intelligent computing
- Human computing
- Green networking
- Communication and information theory
- Communication software and services
- Mobile ad hoc, sensor and mesh Networks
- High-performance computing and simulation and modeling
- Emerging computing and communication technology and